Thank you for visiting. Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used by us.
To enhance your online experience we use “cookies.” Cookies are text files we place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering at one of our sites. However, once you choose to furnish the site with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
Information Tracking & Storage
As part of our normal web site operations we may store any of the following information during the course of a user being on our site. This applies to users that are “Logged In”, not those that browse as a guest.
- IP address in use at time of access
- Date and time of access
- Any failed or successful login attempts
- User Activities such as
- Downloading of digital assets (digital tickets, videos, etc)
- Purchases of digital or physical products
- Basic Transaction data including identifying information about credit card use (Last 4 digits)
- Information regarding sharing digital assets other individuals (i.e. ticket sharing)
- Demographic data provided by user such as
- Mailing address
- Billing Address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Preferences (user preferences with regard to use of the site or app)
Our Commitment to Security
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect.